The client, Canoe the Caney, is a quality and affordable family event organizer. It organizes trips for families who want to rent canoes and kayaks for an adventure on the Caney river. They offer various family packages for the season.
So they needed a site with family-friendly branding and design, plus a way for customers to quickly find all the relevant information. They also wanted a nice, organized site so customers could easily find their package deals and make a decision.
- Front-end Dev
- Back-end Dev
We had the opportunity to build the entire site from scratch level, from design to development. The site is built with Wordpress CMS and Responsive HTML. We designed the logo, the graphics, and all other visuals.
- Simply by viewing the site, users can get all of the information you need about their family vacation. That includes directions, a photo gallery for browsing, and an integrated calendar that shows upcoming events.
- You can schedule and add these events to your calendar. Simply click the link to book it. There’s also an option to see more information for each event so make sure it’s right for you before you add it to your calendar.
- To book your event, you’ll be taken to a form where you can fill out information like your name and address, a little bit about your group, desired number of canoes and kayaks, and other relevant information.
So if you just go through the entire site, you have navigation options. The big navigational tool is the drop-down menu. It has certain options you can click on for more information, like Haunted canoe trip” “shuttle service” “plan your trip,” and more. Click each tab for a dropdown box of options. When you click a link, you’ll be taken to a page for more information about that service.
Google, Mobile, and Social Media Integration
- The page for each event is also integrated with Google maps so everyone knows how to get there.
- There is a social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The site has full mobile integration to view from your tablet or mobile phone.
Discuss Your Projects Now
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/www.capitalnumbers.com/modules/footer.php on line 98