- The main functionality of this site is to display videos. There are free videos provided for the users, but some require a subscription (premium).
- Users can see a preview for paid videos, but it only lasts a few seconds. For full access, the users must subscribe to the site, and then they have the benefit of creating their own playlists and creating their own collections.
- The videos are hosted by a Wistia account (cloud video hosting service). The videos are placed over there and we have integrated this into our site.
Subscribe for Access
- Users simply enter their username and other login details and they can select the plan. There’s a variety of plans, including annual and monthly. They can also apply discounts.
- After a successful login, the users will be brought to their user page where they’ll be able to see their personalized video playlists. Videos are sorted by the benefits of each video -- for example “breath” “mantra” and “movement.”
- Different collections have different results. For example, there’s the “Calm” collection of videos, the “Happy” collection, the “Restful” collection, the “Confident” collection, and so on.
- When you click on a video to pull it up, you have the option to add it to your favorites or add it to certain playlists. You can create a new playlist, name it whatever you want, and add whatever videos in whatever order you want.
- Playlists are added on the sidebar and you can access them at any time. You can also drag and drop videos directly to the sidebar to add them to whatever playlist you want.