At the end of every sprint, we arrange client demos to verify and finalise the output. Usually we do the demo over GoToMeeting. Code structure and quality is maintained as per the client’s suggestion. As always, the team remains to support the software after it goes live and fix occasional bugs.
- We provided a perfect setup for the client and the end client to work comfortably with our designers. The project manager and most of the developers communicated regularly through Skype and GoToMeeting conference, phone calls and emails.
- We maintain detailed monthly time sheet of each developer for each project. Also Helix ALM is updated soon we complete any item and send the same for acceptance testing.
- We’re currently working on on five of this client’s projects with seven full-time dedicated developers. In general, we follow the FIFO method for allocating projects, while also keeping in mind the required skill set.
- We maintain two separate code repositories for development and production codes in VSTS. All the code check-in process are detailed so every code check-in shows clearly what has been updated. The client also requires that we maintain code commenting in a specific manner to make it easier to check and understand.
One-Stop Services On Demand
- For this project, we were able to provide one-stop solutions to the client for their .Net requirements. This is part of our overall model of offering full-time dedicated services at a very competitive cost.
Flexible Solutions With Zero Risk
- Our solutions are all flexible, according to client needs and market situation. As usual, we signed an NDA to keep the data of every single project confidential and secure. We store all the project codes in VSTS, which is maintained by the client.
Training and Onboarding
- Whenever we add new members to the team, we train them internally and successfully prepare them for projects within a few working days.