Technology and Resource Scaling
In the beginning, we only gave them two developers, but within the year, they began to trust our quality more and more and assigned us an increasing number of projects and more complex tasks. As of now, three developers are working for them.
We adopted Drupal 8 while it was launched and successfully implemented it in their projects to help them stay on the “cutting edge.”
We also have also started offering SEO services, which they are now successfully reselling to their clients.
Thus far, we’ve delivered several interesting projects for the client, including the following:
Flexible Working Hours
To meet all the deadlines, the developers put in a lot of extra time outside of regular office hours. The time difference made it necessary for us to be online at night, so the client could get feedback when he was online in his time zone. This way, if we needed to do additional updates, those could be done in a timely manner.
In addition to working on projects for the client, we revamped their online presence with brand-new technology, better UX/UI, and additional services.
- The client was running a site for years which was built using out of date technology. We upgraded it using Drupal 8 - a new, modern technology framework.
- Users now have more flexibility. Everything is optimized for mobile, so users can now access the application from their phone or tablet, resulting in better returns for the client..
Digital Marketing and Development
- The client now has development and digital marketing expertise and advice on hand without having to employ a costly in-house specialist. We also reduced the effort it takes them to keep up with the latest trends and technologies..
- We were able to reduce costs by assigning a few high-skilled developers to the client, instead of assigning multiple developers who would take up the budget and do the same amount of work..
Effective Project Management
- We maintained realtime reporting with regular code check-ins and timesheets. Everything was done with complete transparency so the client knew what they were getting. We also provided daytime support as needed to address any urgent issues.
- Because of the regular communication, we could often maintain an ETA of less than 12 hours for some tasks. The client could assign tasks before going to bed and then wake up to see things completed.