- The EZKosher app features a login screen. The picker can log in and see all current orders downloaded from a local database.
- The picker can select which order to work on, as well as pausing and resuming each order. There’s also a search function to find individual orders.
- Once an order is selected, the user can swipe to a window where the picker’s name is visible, along with the name of the store fulfilling the order.
The main window includes an “Item” list, an “On Hold” list, & a list “Picked” items.
- The Item list is a list of items the pickers are meant to acquire. Item selection is divided by item type — for example, meat, dairy, produce, and so on. Each item has a desired quantity for the picker to meet.
- The On Hold list is for items that are on hold. These might not be in the store, but will be available in a couple of days.
- The Picked list consists of items that have been acquired and put in the shipment.
- There’s a counter telling how many items are selected in each category, so nothing gets lost in the order.
A menu feature is also available.
The Menu Window shows the customer details, including a phone numbers, custom directions, and the ability to cancel an order.