Clearly, in 2020 too, most app development companies and business owners are looking to pick up this programming language for creating cutting-edge, futuristic and best-in-class apps.
- ReactJS – Developed and maintained by Facebook, React is yet another extensively used JS framework that’s going to rule the development world in 2020. It is a great fit for building both single-page as well as cross-platform mobile applications. It comes loaded with top-notch features like flexibility and small file size. Most entrepreneurs and business leaders consider this framework because it is compatible with multiple libraries and eases the maintenance process. What’s more? It is highly recommended by top brands like WhatsApp, Netflix, and The New York Times.
- VueJS – Introduced by Evan You back in 2014, VueJS has gathered huge momentum in the last few years. In fact, it is likely to outshine in the market in 2020 as well. And the reason behind this popularity is the set of tools and features it entails. For example, its ease of integration with various programming languages, hassle-free setup experience, and a less steep learning curve make it one of the most widely used JS frameworks in the market today. In fact, reputed organizations like Garmin and WebMD bank on VueJS to step up their mobility services.
- NodeJS – Considered as one of the best serverside frameworks, NodeJS is likely to enjoy the limelight in 2020. It tops the list of JS frameworks because of the myriad of benefits that it offers. For instance, business owners absolutely love the full-stack software development options that NodeJS provides. Moreover, it is easy to learn, offers great scalability, delivers enhanced performance with Google V8 engine, and boasts of enormous community support. It is because of these huge arrays of benefits that brand evangelists like Microsoft, LinkedIn, Walmart, IBM, Groupon, SAP, and GoDaddy swear by NodeJS and make it a part of their tech stack.
- EmberJS – Another JS framework that you must focus upon in 2020 is Ember. Most startup owners and business heads rely on this framework because of its open-source nature that works on MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) pattern suitable for creating large and complex client-side apps. Add to that, its debugging facilities, full-stack development choices, better consistency, and awesome CLI tools make business owners pick EmberJS for creating single-page web and mobile apps.
- MeteorJS – Created using the NodeJS environment, MeteorJS is excessively used for developing real-time web-based apps. Equipped with a full range of libraries and packages, Meteor eases cross-platform app development and fosters rapid prototyping. It integrates with MongoDB seamlessly and employs Distributed Data Protocol to transmit data modifications to clients without requiring the app developers to write any synchronization code. This JS framework is expected to gain popularity in 2020 owing to its full-stack reactivity that allows minimum development effort.
Apart from the above-mentioned frameworks, we’ve listed out two of the ‘dark horses’ that you must keep an eye upon in 2020:
- GraphQL – This query language lets clients dictate exactly what data they need from the server and it helps them retrieve that data in a predictable manner. GraphQL helps build powerful developer tools by leveraging your API’s type system. If you’re a business owner who is looking to build fast and stable apps, GraphQL is worth paying attention to in 2020.
- Svelte – Worry less about state management with Svelte, thanks to the built-in reactivity that it offers. Svelte comes with readable and compact syntax, small file size and shortcodes that increase the speed of the software. Try it out in 2020 to add an edge to your front-end development.
Wrapping it Up
Frankly, in this evolving technological landscape, you must keep yourself updated with the JS frameworks that we’ve rounded up for you in this blog.
Stay up-to-date with what’s gaining prominence in 2020 and have an awesome year of coding ahead.
Here’s wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!