Typography Design Contest Conducted by Capital Numbers
Capital Numbers conducted a typography design contest on May 23, 2015. The design professionals of the organization took part in the contest with much zeal.
The participants could choose from any of the following topics and submit their design:
- “Never ever design for yourself!”
- “Design= Problem + People + Goals”
- “Turning your dream into reality is what we do. But it all begins with your ideas.”
- “Good design is good business.”
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
The winners were announced on July 1, 2015. Priyaka Deb, who recently held the winning position for Envato Wallpaper Design Contest, secured the first position. Followed by her, Sanchari Adhikary was declared second and Prantika Chakraborty third.
Anindya Mukherjee, Director of Operations – Capital Numbers, bestowed the winners with certificates and special gifts. At the occasion Mr. Mukhejeer, more popularly known as the design guru stated, “we should have more such design contests within the organization and also encourage the design team to take part in external design contests like Envato and Smashing Magazine. This will help us showcase our creativity and design skills”.