6 Reasons which Make Magento the Best Fit for Your E-commerce Sites
- The US B2B eCommerce is likely to hit a whopping $1.8 trillion by 2023. (Source: Forrester)
- By 2040, almost 95% of all purchases are likely to be via eCommerce. (Source: Nasdaq)
- 67% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Xers prefer online shopping over in-store shopping. (Source: BigCommerce)
These findings aren’t just mere numbers.
One thing that rings true from these numbers is the fast-evolving eCommerce landscape.
At a time like this, don’t just survive, but thrive in the retail space.
Well, create a great looking eCommerce store to keep pace with the changing face of retail.
Leverage the Power of Magento
Offering amazing design templates, interesting plug-ins, and lots of possibilities for upgrading, Magento is a clear winner when it comes to building eye-catching eCommerce platforms.
We’ve narrowed down a list of 6 features that make Magento a good choice:
- Open-Source: What makes developers love Magento is the fact that it’s open-source. It has a free Community version and a paid Enterprise version. Developers can easily customize, rectify, and extend the source code to optimize features and functions. They can also access a vast library of modules from Magento Marketplace, which allows them to step up their Magento game in no time.
- Secure: Renowned for being the most trusted platform, Magento is highly secure. Offering the highest level of security guarantee, this is a platform that prevents data infringement. Availability of multiple security plug-ins in Magento helps developers block threats, identify limitations, strengthen passwords, scan vulnerabilities, verify files, offer two-factor authentication, and manage the admin panel efficiently.
Using security components like SSL certificates and PCI compliance with Magento is easy as well. In short, the security protocols in Magento are top-notch, making it suitable for risk-free user experience.
- Multi-Store and Language Support: Magento supports multiple stores, multiple languages, and multiple currencies in a single framework. As a result, entrepreneurs across the globe get to widen their reach and cater to different customer groups all over the world. Store owners using Magento get the opportunity to tap potential customers located in different regions, which helps them improve their business efficiency and boost their market share.
- Mobile-friendly:As per research, 50% of online sales will be through mobile shopping by 2021. Clearly, a mobile-ready site is critical to your business growth. In this digital era, Magento is the ultimate eCommerce platform that provides high mobile-friendliness. Offering well-optimized APIs, it is perfect for creating attractive and visually-enhancing mobile apps.
Moreover, streamlined checkout processes, seamless integrations with payment gateways, responsive themes, and out-of-the-box templates in Magento, make this framework perfect for boosting conversion rates.
- Extensible: You can get huge freedom and flexibility to design your sites as per your business preferences, thanks to the Magento extensions. Some of these include ‘one-page checkout’ and also the ability to display products in both the list view and the grid view mode. You can easily add more extensions related to Marketing, Inventory, and Order Management, depending on your business needs, and enhance the operational value.
- Analytical: To track your customers, understand their preferences, and identify potential leads, you can easily integrate Google Base, Google Analytics, and Google Checkout. You can extract comprehensive reports based on product sales, order and payment preferences, and other customer data to refine your marketing strategies.
This apart, what does Magento tell us about community building?
Turns out, quite a lot!
The Magento Community is Incredibly Awesome!
It blends the idea of ‘coopetition’ – which is, ‘cooperation’ and ‘competition.’ The global community of Magento developers shares its industry expertise, knowledge, and skills at forums and events.
Meetups and conferences held by the community all over the world around this framework is something you should watch out for. The energy and momentum it provides are impossible for other platforms to keep pace with.
If you’re truly dreaming of providing your customers with an end-to-end online shopping experience, choose Magento.
Grow your potential audiences and sales through your eCommerce business.
With Magento, be assured of experiencing flexibility, scalability, and extensibility at your fingertips.
Use it to believe it!