Avoid making a mistake in Hiring Your Developer
Developing a website requires several skills such as designing the UI, front end development, abstract problem solving, consultation and strategy, and more. No matter how many years you spend in the industry, it’s very rare to find someone who’s good at everything.
Are some developers better than others? Sure. But all developers of one particular company cannot be better than all developers of another company. So working with a company with 500 or 1,000 employees doesn’t automatically guarantee the quality of any given employee.
Same Fee- twice as good
When you hire a developer from Capital Numbers, you get the following:
A skilled developer, hand picked from our in-house team who works for you for eight hours a day, five days a week .
At no extra cost
20 Hours Buffer
You get twenty hours worth of credit every month which you can use in variety of ways.
Your developer will be actively supervised by a tech lead to ensure the we are developing using best practices and principles of good software engineering.
If there are issues and challenges our management team is always in touch to offer resolution or advise.
Do these Extras Matter?
Twenty Hours Buffer
You get twenty hours of extra time on top of the 160 hours that the developer will work for you. You can use this time in the following ways:
- Get Design + HTML support on your project. This is something that your backend developer cannot do by himself. If you need more than twenty hours of time then you can simply pay a low hourly rate for additional hours. OR...
- Hire a professional tester. Having a professional tester working alongside the developer can save you lot of time and dramatically improve your the overall quality of your application. OR...
- Get SEO work done on your website. After all, you can’t expect your developer to know about the nuances of search engine marketing. OR...
- Any combination of the three.
Your tech lead will have more than ten years of software engineering experience on a large variety of projects. They can help you in following ways -
- Recommend development best practices
- Offer help on critical or complex tasks
- Assist with any communication issues
- Train new members in case you need to scale or your current developer leaves.
This is a member from our senior management. You’ll be able to contact them on Slack, Hangout, Skype, Whatsapp, etc. The fact is, things don’t always go according to plan. Anyone can make a mistake. The question is, how fast can we offer a resolution?
The answer is that your success manager will do whatever is needed to get the job done. Sometimes, it may mean replacing the developer. Other times, it may mean involving our CTO to directly oversee some aspect of the development.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk