The client is a successful and growing hosting and development company based in Queensland. This agency prides itself on developing cutting-edge solutions for client needs and offers a full spectrum of digital services to help its clients maintain a quality online presence and high ROI.
So, after a successful six years, the client wanted to expand and get established as a leading digital agency across Australia. Unfortunately, they lacked the in-house talent to do so. They needed to scale up.
The client needed flexibility to continue to deliver their end clients’ CMS projects while expanding, ensuring the same speed and quality to which their clients had become accustomed.
Finally, they needed to work with designers and developers who could deliver a custom theme based on a predefined template, thus saving them some costs.
Although we spoke the same English, our team and the client’s team had very different accents! They spoke with an Australian accent, which was a challenge to understand at the beginning. We simply asked them to talk a little more slowly at the start so we could get a better understanding. After a little practice, we were able to understand one another and talk normally.
An end client in the tourism space had some trouble with their online strategy and website maintenance. Their existing digital marketing plan wasn’t working out. So, they wanted it to place it in the hands of a new company who could think something out of the box for them.
In a nutshell, we were able to offer the client skilled resources and a logical, good knowledge of UI/UX. Here’s what else we offered:
- Understandably, the client wanted to test our skills without potentially risking the quality of their client's projects. They suggested that we first help with a redesign of their own site.
- So we sent them a wireframe to get an understanding of their business logic and mind mapping. In return, they provided feedback and some ideas they’d like to implement in their site. Based on their feedback, we provided the initial design and they were happy with it.
- When we assigned development projects, our developers completed the projects according to guidelines they learned testing software in the past. This way, we could deliver the project without additional testing costs, while still making sure the quality was up to standard.
- Our client mainly dealt with with Joomla-based websites. With our assistance, they expanded into deals requiring Wordpress, Magento, and Drupal. They also started using us to work on OpenCart and other e-commerce related frameworks. Also, as stated above, they originally didn’t offer any SEO services, but with our help they could finally sell SEO and ORM.
- Between now and then, they’ve also visited our offices twice. They spent time with the team both to familiarize themselves with individuals and to train the employees on their procedures and expectations. This time was also used to deepen bonds of mutual trust.
- In general, we’ve acted as experienced coworkers who take care to offer a proper response to every project. Thus far, we’ve been able to find solutions for our client’s every possible need.
- They are very happy with our service.