The client, Medica, a superspeciality hospital, wanted us to create a brand-new website for them. The previous website was done by another party in Wordpress, but the user experience wasn’t very good. The branding wasn’t consistent and some of the images didn’t display as they were supposed to.
So we started from scratch with a new website. It’s a brand new look, and the user experience is also much better than the original. We used the colors from their logo, for coherence, and all sections are consistent with the branding.
Users can easily navigate the site using the scrolling home page, or they can use the navigation bar, which offers plenty of options.
- If a patient comes to the site, they might be in a hurry and would need information. So we kept the emergency number at the very top, along with the directions. Someone can click on the directions to pull up Google Maps to show them how to reach their destination. This is so that someone having an emergency can quickly access all the information they need and get medical care as fast as possible.
- Information Menu
- There are menu items users can use to navigate the site. Sections include “About Medica,” “Specialities and Services” “Patients and Visitors” a “Media” section, a “Contact” section, and “Careers.” These menu items lead to drop downs where the user can learn more about each item.
- How Can We Help You?
- Request an appointment By clicking here, users will be redirected to a form. When they fill out the form with all the relevant details, select a doctor, and input dates
- Download Emergency App When you click on it you will be sent to the Google Play store, where you can download the app.
- Find a Doctor Here you can find a doctor by doctor name. Or, if you don’t know the doctor’s name, you can simply select the department and the doctor’s name will be populated in the field. You can select a doctor and view their profiles and book an appointment with that doctor.
- Ask a Doctor When you click this tab, a form pops up. You can simply write in the question you wish to ask, along with your contact information. Doctors will review it and send you answers.
- Home Page
- At A Glance There’s a slider just underneath the header that displays different parts of the hospital. Under that is a graphic image that displays at a glance information regarding hospital size and capability.
- Services we Provide The services are shown graphically on the homepage, so users have no confusion about where to go and what to select. If you select a service, you’re automatically redirected to the page for that service to learn more about it. You’ll see a list of doctors related to that speciality. From any specialist page you can also access other specialist pages with a sidebar.
- Find a Doctor In the find a doctor section, we can select a department, or we can select a doctor to book an appointment.
- More Information Here, users can learn more information about the hospital’s highlights, the 24/7 services, initiatives and CSR projects, locations of hospitals, and upcoming events. Users can also access information on research training, read the patient guide, or use the ambulance service. Following that is a video gallery section and a news and media section.
- Download the App From the homepage, the user can also download the Medica app.
- User Testimonials Finally, there’s a section where users can read through the revies of other patients
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk