Capital Numbers had to develop this mobile app end-to-end. We had to take care of both the frontend and backend and deploy it within the stipulated timeline.
Our priority for this project was to come up with a UI that looks clean. It had to be high on discoverability with no visual clutter. The idea was to help users find new elements without fuss.
Secondly, we had to use only two colors to provide a consistent visual appeal. Our focus was to use this color scheme to make the content easier to read and not feel overwhelming.
Next, we had to add critical features like forums, groups, feeds, etc., that can bring people closer and get them talking.
- Front-end Dev
- Back-end Dev
So, Capital Numbers got its frontend and backend teams together to kickstart this project. We worked as a unified force to define the business logic that can help an online community expand.
The idea was to create an app that fosters connections and conversations. Accordingly, we crafted the design flow of the app, keeping the interests of the users in mind.
The above technologies combined with collective design decisions helped Capital Numbers successfully launch this app on time. This user-friendly mobile app provides one-touch access to various community discussions.
We contributed in areas such as:
We walked in our users’ shoes to thoroughly understand the use case. We were quick enough to experiment with different layouts to see what fits before finalizing an interactive wireframe.
We optimized the number and order of screens to cater to users’ needs.
Our goal was to ensure a clear transition between screens.
After finalizing the UX strategy, we designed the following screens for the app:
- Splash - The Splash screen is minimalistic, with just the name and logo of the product, to make that first impression.
- Profile - The Profile section requires the users to sign up with personal IDs or social logins to receive notifications along the way.
- Feed - The Feed has a clean layout that encourages users to engage in conversations they’d otherwise have face-to-face.
- Search - The searches provide an excellent input experience where users can enter their preferred location to find the best fertility clinics.
- Groups - There are open and closed groups for users to share their personal stories at will.
- Chat - Users can also chat with fellow community members to share their personal stories one-on-one.
- Connections - The Connections section lets users build new contacts all year long.
While designing the login page, we specifically worked on a secure sign-on with verification codes to keep identity thefts at bay.
Our team even added personalized settings for users to control their group activity exposure.
We also broke down the interface into a grid view to organize a jigsaw of information and line up everything perfectly.
As planned, we centralized all networking elements by bringing together feeds, chats, forums, etc. - within a single space.
Within a short time, we developed an app that redefines community engagement and brings people with similar interests together.
Smooth User Journey
As a leader in mobility solutions, Capital Numbers could perfectly visualize the user journey and prioritize the mobile screens accordingly.
Increased App Installs
We’re genuinely proud of our vetted developers for prototyping a navigation flow that attracts and retains new users (both on Android and iOS platforms) every month.
Currently, this app serves as a global community for all those who want to discuss fertility issues and treatment options without stigma.