The client is a skilled gambler who regularly invests a sizeable amount of money on various bets. As someone experienced in the industry, he’s launching this betting analyst site to provide tips and tutorials to others.
Unfortunately, they originally gave the task to another team, which resulted in poor development and a site that wasn’t working. Not only was the site not working, but the project was wasting valuable HTML talent. So the client contacted us to rescue it, fix the problems, and continue development.
We analyzed the project and we found that the entire site was buggy. Nothing was working properly. So while we didn’t have to do any design work, the technical development needed to be redone almost entirely.
Our first task was to fix the structural deficiencies to match the requirements of Laravel’s architecture. After that, we totally overhauled the development of these pages. The backend is made using Laravel, and the front end is made using Bootstrap and the frontend template architecture of Laravel 5.5.
Now the site is fully functional and running smoothly, with several lucrative features for the client.
- Free Tips
- The website runs as a subscription service. Users pay to get betting analysis and tips. But for users who don’t want to pay, there’s a free tips section. They don’t have to have a subscription for this section, but it doesn’t contain the premium content.
- Paid Buffet
- This is the main section of the website. It offers a range of subscriptions, starting from a one-day subscription. To view the content, users have to select a subscription option for a number of days or months, pay, and login.
- Paid Elite
- This is a premium service of particular tips. If someone is interested in a specific style of tips, they can view, access, and select a package based on their requirements.
- Tutorials and Blog
- The tutorials section runs similar to a standard blog section. Articles are uploaded as tutorials so users can learn more about the practice of betting and apply these practices in the future. The blog uses the same template, and it contains posts about the betting industry for users to browse.
- Coming Soon
- Currently, the client only accepts euros. However, we do a have a future plan to implement multiple currencies.
- Social Media Integration
- Users can easily share the site to social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk