We have created an online daily work tracking sheet where we can access every day’s work and prepare reports when needed.
To keep documentation and project communication more organized and structured, we agreed to maintain project communication using Basecamp, rather than email communication. As the the project volume increased day by day, we added more people in the team to run the work smoothly. Currently, a total of ten experts are working on multiple projects.
We are providing one-stop solutions to the client for their digital needs on various fronts.
Expansion of Service
- Initially we started with the reputation management projects for the client. Within a couple of months, we proved our capability to work on other domains.
- The client started assigning web development projects on a WordPress platform, where we had to follow a new set of specific and unique guidelines. We impressed them with our capability to work on branding and started designing unique graphics and landing pages for their clients.
- So, at today’s date we are providing following services to the client:
Dedicated Services at a Competitive Cost
- Because they’re working with us, the client doesn’t need to risk the cost of hiring in-house people. We provide flexible solutions to the client when they want to scale the team up or down as per their needs and market situation.
- We provide a perfect setup for the client to work with our experts comfortably. Our project managers and all the experts are fluent in US English, so they can communicate fluently through WebEx conference, phone calls and emails. We’ve minimized the risks of miscommunication.
- We have signed NDA with the client. We keep the data of every single project very confidential and secure.
- We are working with six different project managers from the client simultaneously on different projects. We maintain detailed monthly records of each project, so we can refer to any old projects whenever needed.
Training and Onboarding
- We have taken responsibility for training new members so the client doesn’t have to. Whenever we add new members to the team, we take the responsibility to train them internally and make them ready to work on the client’s projects successfully within a few working days.