Django Is All You Need For Your Next Web Project. Here’s Why:
The use of the Django web framework has gained ground over time, slowly becoming an essential part of the Python framework that is incredibly fast for development and offers a clean and practical design. The developers do not have to worry about anything else when they are concerned about creating the App, thanks to the built-in features and tools of the framework. The advantages of utilizing this framework became so pronounced that the present Django community includes over 11,000 developers located across 166 nations today.
You are sure to adopt this Python/ Django framework for the next web development project that you have in mind too. While numerous features stand apart from its competitors, the ones most appreciated happen to include the following:-
- Integrated Applications – There are hundreds of third-party applications that have been integrated within the framework. Developers working in diverse projects derive innate satisfaction as they can find just the application necessary for the success of their project. You would thus be able to add an authorization system along with an email sending one plus multiple different ones. There is no hassle involved in making it work either for all you need to do is, to plug it in.
- Time Tested – The Django framework has been in existence for 11 long years, with much of it being dedicated to improvement. The old issues have been sorted out perfectly with several additions making it more powerful. A developer would be easily able to figure out the solution should he get stuck midway in the project. The experienced Django community is active with the answers to almost all issues being sorted out and explained for the benefit of new users.
- Customized Admin Panel – The Admin Panel of Django has been created to manage the applications. There is no need to put any extra effort towards it as it is built instantaneously via the Python Code. Time is therefore saved for the developer who gets to customize the panel by making use of third party applications. The interface can be modified in accordance with your needs and in tune with the theme with the aid of attractive wrappers and dashboards that can be added at will.
- Secure – Django has one of the best out-of-the-box security systems that simplify and speed up the app development process. With Django, developers can avoid common security issues such as cross-site scripting, clickjacking and SQL injection. Django instantly responds to threats and vulnerabilities and quickly releases security patches. This makes the overall app creation and deployment process easy and hassle-free.
- Easy Plugins – You would be able to add any number of exciting features to your website App with the help of plugins that can be customized per your need. Django also comes with numerous packages to ensure the functionality of the App. You would also be able to tune it for the future by replacing one or more of the obsolete plugins with new ones in the market.
While all of the above features are beneficial, it is the “object-relational mapper” library or the ORM that adds high value to any project by transforming the data stored in conventional databases into objects that are utilized for application code.