- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Research and analyze client sites through multiple tools - Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword search etc. to draw insight and new strategies on improving ranking and conversions.
- Formulate and apply the best industry techniques to increase page rank and organic traffic, including - social bookmarking, On-page & Off-page optimization, classified ads, Blogs, HTML/navigation optimization, Press Releases, Link Building and SMO.
- Should be updated with Google's latest updates and recent changes in SEO field.
- Identify the most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites and ensure that websites are filled with optimal keywords to gain most search engine traffic.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Ability to run pay-per-click campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Improving the overall website with quality content, design and orderly approach of communicating available products.
- Promote static and dynamic websites through popular search engines.
- Compile and present SEO reports.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google ad words certified (Preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics, and tools like(NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website backend administration.
- Experience working with popular keyword and other online seo tools.
- Experience working in multiple CMS environments.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.