The client requested an application for a specific kiosk rather than general public use. The app is for the use of anyone who stops by that kiosk, so they can use it to browse media published by TV Republic. This idea was developed as a means for TV Republic to reach out to potential customers.
The challenge was make an app that would be narrow enough in scope to meet TV Republic’s specific needs, but accessible enough for a potential customer to use with ease.
- For Managers
- The app was developed specifically for iPad.
- It syncs with a back-end database which unifies devices. Anyone working on the back-end can prepare certain media, such as videos, articles, images, and audio, for streaming.
- The iPad is set in the kiosk, and from there the kiosk manager can log into that with a passcode.
- Once the manager has logged in, he’s given the option to change the settings. From there he or she can request to stream data from the server to the location of the kiosk.
- For Customers
- Everything in the app is rendered in high-definition.
- They can scroll through the application, access different sections of the app, and can interact with videos, images, and documents.
- This allows them to get a feel for the ease of TV Republic’s service and make a purchasing decision.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk