To digitally expand their business, Pine Printshop was looking for a catalog-based site that would help people buy ready-made products (e.g. apparels, board pins, stickers, etc.) and even allow customers to personalize their own t-shirts, caps, and hoodies.
Every project comes with its own share of challenges, and this time too, our team at CN had to face key challenges like:
- Most importantly, we had to propose an intuitive user interface because the mock-up designs were clunky and unstructured.
- We had to offer site reload without page refresh.
- The purchase process had to have a detailed yet comprehensive workflow.
We used Bootstrap since it helped us add forms, buttons, tables, and grids on the website.
Our team was quick to implement AJAX to ensure that the site loads new content without refreshing the entire page. This helped in simplifying the online shopping experience.
After having successfully implemented the above frameworks, infrastructures, and platforms, CN could, yet again, deliver a top-notch project within budget and on time.
This 4-step workflow involves:
- Selection of the merchandise
- Selection of the nickname, color and location of the logo to be printed on the merchandise and also the quantity to be ordered
- A section for uploading the logo design
- A payment gateway which supports credit cards and PayPal
We offered advanced algorithms to create a well-structured and comprehensive rate chart section.
Ajax helped in content reload without a complete page refresh, thereby, offering a unique shopping experience for the online buyers.
The client was happy with this highly scalable site which had an easy checkout process, convenient filtering, advanced search and better navigation.
Discuss Your Projects Now
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/www.capitalnumbers.com/modules/footer.php on line 98