The client, EyeonX.ch, needed an attractive and interactive way to make their advertising appear to consumers. It would not only be visually pleasing, but also invite the client to engage. Finally it needed to allow the client click the ad and go to the target page.
The user can scroll through the images to explore the offer. If they click the image, it’ll open the link in a new tab, so the user can go to the offer without interrupting what they’re doing.
From the back end, there are several options.
- Add images to the carousel.
- If you have sets of images, you can add as many as you want.
- Added images are automatically placed on the carousel.
- Add click tags to take the customer to a certain page when they click the ad.
- Backend users can control autoplay, navigation, orientation, background, scaling, and other details.