The Client, CashPack, wanted a way to enable users to shop frugally and earn cash back from their online shopping. The cash back would be stored by CashPack, and the users could withdraw it whenever they wanted. At the same time, the client wanted to encourage users to support charities or refer friends.
We created a website for CashPack where users could not only shop and get discounts and deals at the stores they wanted, but also earn cash back. From the website, they can withdraw their funds, measure their transactions, and get alerts when their favorite vendors have a deal. Plus, we also created Backpack by Cashpack, an extension that gives users extended functionality when they have it installed.
- Home Page
- You can login using Facebook, or you can login using your email and password.
- Here you can find coupons and deals for your favorite merchants at many commerce sites. You can use these coupon codes in your checkout page and as well as your cart page.
- Users can see all the featured offers, like discounts from WalMart, Barnes and Noble, and more. Click on “Show Code” beneath each offer to bring up a window with the required code. Simply click the code to copy it to your clipboard and paste it on the necessary website. (You will be automatically brought to the website where you can apply the code).
- Instead of “Show Code,” some offers will have a “Get Deals” button under them. Click this button to be taken to the offered deal; again, clicking the button will bring you right to the relevant website where you can take advantage of the offer.
- New Coupons and Deals
- Here the newest selection of deals is updated frequently and users can take advantage of them before time runs out. To “Favorite” a coupon or store or deal, simply click the heart icon and you can receive notifications and access it later.
- You can search for stores under this tab, browse them by alphabetical order, or search by category.
- This is the About Page. CashPack believes giving back to the community is very important, so it developed this site as a way for your money to work harder for its users and the causes they care about.
- How It Works
- This tab explains the methods behind the site, so all the users understand exactly what is happening when they get cash back on deals.
- My Account
- Go to the “My Account” tab. Here you can see the total value, which is how much value you’ve gotten from the deals. It will show all the cash back you’ve earned and you can withdraw it from the site.
- You can also view your “available” cash back and your “pending” cash back.
- Transaction History You can view your transaction history from here. It includes how much you donated, how much you’ve withdrawn, the status of each transaction, and more.
- EditYou can edit your settings, change your profile, change your password, and get notifications. For example, if you want to be notified a day or a week before your deals become inactive, you can choose those options. You can access your favorite coupons, stores, and deals.
The user can browse frequently asked questions, search for a question, or click “Drop Us a Line” to ask a unique question and receive an answer.
- Support a Cause
- You can choose to help fund a cause you believe in under the “Support a Cause” tab. You can simply search for a charity, or you can view the Spotlight Charities which is recommended by CashPack. When you click on a charity, you’re shown more details, such as the EIN number and location and financial information about that particular charity. Plus, you can pay straight from the site. You can add causes to “My Causes” to return to them later.
- Refer a Friend
- You can refer a friend and receive $5 to your CashPack account on every referral. You can invite your friends by social media or email.
- Backpack by CashBack
- We added an extension called Backpack for CashPack that allows the user to go to any site participating in CashPack and access any valid deals or coupons simply by clicking the extension.
- It also gives information about how much cash back you’ll get by participating in the deals.
- You can also share deals you find, and search for deals directly from the extension. For example, if you search for Amazon, it will show you deals and coupons available on Amazon. On the homepage of the extension, you can view featured deals.
- When you purchase from any site supported by CashPack, this extension automatically adds the cash back to your CashPack account.
- You can also visit the website straight from the extension, and when you log in to the extension you will be automatically logged in to the main website as well and synchronise with your account.
- The extension will automatically apply all available coupons into your checkout coupon field and use the best one after checking every coupon. Using this you don’t have to check which coupon is best and which are not available. Everything will be done through this extension itself.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultation
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk