- Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: Magento 1.x, Magento 2.x
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or in the related subject/MCA
- Salary: As per Industry standard
- Setup and configure Magento 1.X or Magento 2.X sites.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems .
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Being Magento or Zend certified is an added advantage
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities