Our mature development approach, combined with best-in-breed technologies, helped us successfully create the email security product, without release delays or disruptions.
Capital Numbers’ well-tuned processes helped its team achieve an outstanding product within the defined timeline.
Our critical contributions included:
We incorporated a two-factor authentication wherein the users will have to undergo a dual-step authentication process to verify themselves before accessing their accounts. We added this process to prevent illegal access and system breaches.
To provide better authentication reporting, we incorporated real-time and user-friendly DMARC overviews designed to satisfy requirements like:
- Prevent domain spoofing
- Minimize false positives
- Aggregate data to identify spammers
- Assert DMARC policy quicker
- Filter DMARC data based on specific date range
- Group DMARC data per sender, per organization, per host
We added forensic reports within the platform to help users quickly:
- Identify emails that failed DMARC validation
- Detect issues with a specific source or a sending IP
- Track down malicious email streams without delay
Customized SPF, DKIM, and BIMI Records
Apart from DMARC, we also added the following email authentication standards to further help users improve their email deliverability:
- SPF - This standard authenticates the IP addresses that can send emails for a specific domain.
- DKIM - This uses an encryption key and a digital signature to verify that an email is authentic and not spoofed.
- BIMI - This improves the sender’s credibility by displaying the sender’s logo in the box next to the email.
Users can create SPF, DKIM, and BIMI records to view all domain-specific statistics from a single, intuitive dashboard and keep away email frauds.
Unlimited Domains, Domain Groups
We set up an affordable pricing strategy wherein the platform users won’t be charged for malicious emails. We formulated this model, so that big email spoofing campaigns do not force users to pay extra or take up costly subscriptions. This can encourage users to add unlimited domains and domain groups, without worrying about added costs.
We included this section so that users can generate daily and weekly updates about their domain-specific DMARC alignment and turn them into beautiful, comprehensive email summaries, for free.
Accurate DNS Records
We also incorporated a detailed timeline to help users accurately monitor all DNS changes and errors over time and keep away from publishing invalid DNS records.
A Perfect Shield for Mailboxes
By creating this perfect shield for mailboxes, Capital Numbers not only exceeded client expectations but proved itself as a reliable software partner to global enterprises, regardless of their geographic location or operation domain.
Our skilled engineers excelled at creating this intelligent and affordable cybersecurity solution that takes email filtering to a whole new level.
The client highly approved of our multilayered email security platform, which stops over 99% of email threats even before they enter.