- Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: WordPress with Laravel
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- CTC: Salary not a bar for the right candidate
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in coding with WordPress.
(Senior developers and tech leads are encouraged to apply)
- Demonstrated, excellent skills in custom theme creation & customization, plugin selection and customization
- Knowledge of payment gateway integrations, 3rd party API integrations, testing live implementations of WooCommerce plugins, and launching e-commerce stores.
- Comfortable working with small projects (1 dev) and medium projects (2-3 devs)
- Knowledge in implementation of APIs in PHP/Laravel or similar stacks is a plus
- Knowledge in working with Git or similar tools is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between: 8:30 PM to 8:30 AM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work - life balance)
- Award winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- Friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things everyday
- Onsite opportunities
4.4 ( 70 rating )