Vue Js Developer
Primary Skills Required:
- Experience: 4+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: VueJS, Vuex, Vue Router, TypeScript.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent Vue applications with clean code, pixel-perfect, and smooth UIs across all platforms.
- Leverage APIs for deep integrations.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing application for performance.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Assist with building estimates
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Passionate about software development
- 4+ years of full-time work experience in Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js, TypeScript.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass or Less
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Forensic attention to detail
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).