Exciting Technical Project Manager Web Development
Rated 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor
at Capital Numbers
We are looking for Technical Project Managers who will be able to ensure that projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget, and with an extremely high quality of deliverables. As a technical project manager, you will coordinate and manage a team of development resources and a portfolio of projects. You will have overall ownership of the project developed and deployed by the Service Delivery development team and act as the overall product owner.
- Delivery multiple projects with a team of developers reporting to you directly.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients
- Perform risk analysis to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks
- Liaising with Tech Leads and CTO as needed to resolve any bottlenecks.
- Providing inputs to the Pre -Sales Team, enabling them to respond to RFPs/ RFQs.
Perks & Benefits
Remote does not mean "distant". At Capital Numbers, you get a competitive benefits package and be part of an award-winning team. Plus, by working remotely, you save more and enjoy a work /life balance.