PSD to HTML Coding for $59
First Time? Find Out Why We’re Offering PSD to HTML Conversion For Only $59Schedule Time to Talk
Why We’re Offering PSD to HTML5 Conversion For Only $59.
So many people have websites that are inconsistent across different browsers or slow to load. If you take pride in great design, then it's worth investing in high quality markup to ensure that your customers see your ideas as you intended. And for that, you need to have professional, hand-crafted PSD to HTML conversion. Otherwise your reputation or marketing dollars may go to waste as visitors drop off your website because of poor experience.
Unfortunately, getting this kind of high-quality coding done is often pricy, and it demands some risk on your end. So we’re letting you give us a one-time “test run” for only $59.
The price goes up after we work together on the first project. But on this first project, there’s zero risk for you, and you still get high-end PSD to HTML conversion that makes you stand out from the crowd.
This deal applies to any design file. So we’ll turn your PSD, Sketch, Ai, or Adobe XD into a clean, validated, and Responsive HTML or CSS template.
Our team will consult with you on your order, hand-code it to your specific needs, & upload it to your server, so you don’t need to hire and manage any additional resources. We’ll do it in a matter of days, not weeks. And we’ll do it for only $59.
What Else You Get
- Responsive HTML fully compliant with desktop, tablet and mobile — so people can view your site from anywhere.
- Hand-coded, pixel-perfect HTML/CSS from your design files. Your web presence will look and feel exactly the way you intended.
- Semantic code (think SEO) tested and compatible with all modern browsers (IE11+).
- jQuery animations – sliders, tooltips & more.
- Custom fonts included, you have to provide custom web font.
- W3C validated code. Clean and bug-free.
Pricing After First Project
After the first project, the price goes up. As great as it would be to keep offering conversion services for only $59, our specialists and developers are among the best in the world, and they can’t continue to offer such high-quality work for such a low price.
PSD to Responsive HTML
$79 for each inner page
PSD to Responsive Email
HOW IT WORKS
- 1 Submit Your Order : The first step is to submit your order. Include everything you want us to do! That means all project requirements, design files, and your goals. This should be a painless process, because we accept all common formats such as PSD, Ai, Adobe XD, Sketch, PNG, JPG, PDF — whatever you prefer.
- 2 Let’s Talk About Your Needs : Once we receive your requirements, we’ll get in touch. A manager will carefully go over your project, take notes, and discuss the details. You’ll get to really explain the idea here, and be sure to include even the smallest details to make sure we’re on the same page.
- 3 The Technical Stuff : This is when we’ll start the coding process. At this step, you have nothing more to worry about. The manager will simply transfer your project to a pro front-end developer, and at the end of development you’ll get a well-structured, hand-written, semantic and commented HTML/CSS code.
- 4 Quality Assurance : You might agree that this is one of the most important steps. After the coding and conversion is complete, the developer sends your project to a QA specialist. The specialist will carefully go through every detail to make sure it follows not only our coding standards, but also your specific requirements.
- 5 You Review Our Work : After the QA specialist has double-checked that any bugs are fixed, we are ready to provide you with a preview. You’ll look it over and see what you like and what you don’t like. We wait for your feedback to proceed converting the other pages, or fix anything amiss.
- 6 Modifications : Almost done! This step simply requires that we listen to your feedback and add the finishing touches. This is the time to make any tweaks and adjustments needed, until the end result meets your expectations.
- 7 Source Files Delivered : Once you are completely satisfied with the outcome, we provide you with a payment link. After we receive your payment, we’ll grant access to all source files and provide our life-time support in case any bugs appear in the future.
I’ve had bad experiences with low-quality development in the past. Will the PSD be hand coded?
Absolutely. Not only is it hand-coded by experienced developers, but we also perform stringent quality assurance testing, and include your input in the development cycle.
Will you sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)?
Yes. We do this with all of our clients.
What’s your turnaround time?
No less than three days. If there’s a delay (rare), we’ll notify you.
I need this really, really fast…do you offer rush delivery?
Yes. We have a creative and efficient team comprised of experts. Just specify that the order is a rush order and we’ll take care of it.
What about rollovers and hovers?
Yes! We offer those at no additional charge whatsoever
Can you use Bootstrap?
Yes! There is no additional charge for Bootstrap, either.
Do you use a version control system for maintaining your projects?
Yes, we do.
Will you upload the files on my server once you’re done, or do I have do it myself?
Yes, we’d be happy to upload the files ourselves at no charge.
Who owns the copyright?
You do. Everything is white label, under NDA, and your rights and privacy are guaranteed.
Only $59 for all of this? What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. We simply want you to come experience the quality, professionalism, and attention to detail that sets us apart from others in the industry. After your first purchase, the cost goes up. But we think it’s only fair that you try out our top-tier developers before committing to a full-price project.
I’m still not sure…what kind of money back guarantee do you offer?
We offer a complete money-back guarantee.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a 15 Minutes FREE, No-Obligation Consultion
No matter where you are in the planning process, we're happy to help, and we're actual humans here on the other side of the form. We're here to discuss your challenges and plans, evaluate your existing apps and website or even make some initial recommendations. And, of course, We're here to help any time you're in the market for web or app designers and developers.Schedule Time To Talk