ABOUT OUR SITE
The service that our site provides is to help businesses hire remote designers, developers and digital marketing specialists on monthly or hourly contracts.
HOW DOES OUR SITE WORK?
- If you’d like to request and receive quotes for the services detailed on our website, please complete and submit our webform.
- Once we’ve received your request, we’ll connect you with one of our in-house consultants who will determine your requirement.
- We may also call you to confirm your details or requirements. Once we understand what you are looking for we will propose best way of working together and even send you resumes to review, if you are interested.
- We don’t work with any freelancers or contractors until we have a legal contract in place. Majority of our work is in-house or in some rare cases performed by carefully vetted providers. This is to ensure that they respect your data and rights by keeping your data secure and confidential, limiting their use of your data (i.e. to providing you with the quotes), and not sharing your data with anyone else.
Capital Numbers is a brand of Capital Numbers Infotech Pvt Ltd (“CN”).
Capitalnumbers Infotech Private Limited is registered in India and its Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U72200WB2012PTC183599 and its registration number is 183599. Its registered address is AB-65,PRAFULLA KANAN, KESTOPUR, KOLKATA, WB, 700101, INDIA.
WHAT WE DON’T DO WITH YOUR DATA
Before confirming what data we collect, and why, here’s what we definitely don’t do with your data:
- We don’t transfer it (including any anonymous, aggregate or derived data) to any advertising network, advert exchange, data broker, or other advertising or monetisation-related service.
- We don’t share it with anyone else
- We don’t alter, enhance or edit it for any purposes
- We don’t use it to make automated decisions
- We don’t use it for retargeting, commingling across multiple advertisers’ campaigns or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags unless on an anonymous basis.
- We don't use it, including the targeting criteria for our adverts, to build, append to, edit, influence or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
- When you complete our web form to request quotes, it will ask for the following information: your name, email address, telephone number and/or address.
- Our web form will also ask for information regarding your requirements and will capture other details including your IP address.
- From time to time, we change our web forms, and so they may ask for other information. It will always be clear from the web form what information we’re asking for.
- We may monitor and/or record telephone calls for the purposes of quality control and staff training.
- We log all sales conversation in our CRM for the purposes of quality control and staff training.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
As explained above:
- Your IP address is only used to detect and remove bots, fake users and reduce fraud.
- Once you submit our web form, and we receive your request, we’ll pass your request to one or more relevant Sales Consultants. They’ll then contact you directly with your quotes. They may contact you by telephone, instant messengers or email.
- We may also call you to confirm your details or requirements.
We may also use your data in the following ways:
- To contact you by telephone or email to ask about your experiences with our service, or the Service Providers.
- To contact you by email to see if we can help you with other products or services - But only if we have your consent, or until you unsubscribe from such emails.
We use Facebook technologies, such as the Facebook pixel, to help us show our advertising to people who have visited our websites. Facebook may use the pixel to collect or receive information from us and use that information to display targeted ads (as described in the Facebook Data Policy).
We also transfer anonymised data to Facebook in order to create “Custom Audiences” and “Lookalike Audiences”.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM AUDIENCE?
A custom audience is a type of audience created using the data that you have submitted to us via our online form (including email address, first name and last name). When creating our custom audiences, your data will be anonymised and no personal data will be transferred to Facebook. Creating custom audiences allows us to market products and services to you that will suit your needs.
WHAT IS A LOOKALIKE AUDIENCE?
Lookalike audiences are created by Facebook and are based on the anonymised group traits of custom audiences that we provide to them. We use lookalike audiences to reach new people who are likely to be interested in our services/products because they are similar to our existing customers.
In the event that you would like to opt out of this use of your personal information, you can contact CN at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your request is dealt with promptly.
This website uses the Google AdWords Remarketing Service
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
You have certain rights in relation to your data. In particular, at any time, you can tell us that you no longer wish to hear from us.
If you wish to contact us about this policy, or any other matter:
- Data protection/privacy - email@example.com
Generally, you can set your browser to accept all cookies, block/reject all cookies, or modify your browser to alert you of any new cookies.Our site, or parts of it, may not function without technical problems or be accessible if you have disabled cookies in your browser.
COOKIES WE USE
|Type of Cookies||Name||Purpose||What info does it hold?|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||Anonymous data same as __utmb|
|Functionality cookies||capitalnumbers||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site. The cookie is created when the user visits capitalnumbers.com||Anonymous data showing how the user got to the site and what pages were visited.|