- Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: Symfony / PHP Framework
- Eligibility: B.E./ B.tech/M.tech/MCA
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Symfony framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimisation techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization. Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/Heroku/Rackspace/Digital Ocean/Linode), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc.
- Other nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Ability to make composer packages.
- Worked with webpack, gulp.js, Babel for browser support.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between: 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work - life balance)
- Award winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- Friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things everyday
- Onsite opportunities