Senior PHP Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST services).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of any of the following:
- CMS - Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla
- e-Commerce - Magento / Shopify / Bigcommerce / Zen Cart
- PHP Frameworks - Yii Framework / Zend Framework / CakePHP / Codeignitor / Zend Framework / Laravel / Symfony
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT(mandatory).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Team management skills
- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, database designing, wire framing, layout design of assigned project and other ongoing projects in team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
- Handling coding works or major / complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Maintaining and auditing code / design quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Remove the technical impediments
- Focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery of the agreed task.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager.
- Facilitating code / design reuse.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- Maintaining skill set matrix of the team.
- People management & Technical management
- Help PM in the annual and mid-year appraisal process
4.4 ( 70 rating )