Sr. PHP Developer (Tech Lead)
Experience: 6+ Years of relevant industry experience
Skills: PHP (Framework: Laravel/ Wordpress/Magento)
Eligibility: Any Graduate
CTC: Salary not a bar for the right candidate
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST services).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of any of the following:
- CMS - Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla
- e-Commerce - Magento / Shopify / Bigcommerce / Zen Cart
- PHP Frameworks - Laravel / Yii Framework / Zend Framework / CakePHP / Codeignitor / Zend Framework / Symfony
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT(mandatory).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Team management skills
- Consults to customers to understand requirements and develop solutions
- Works with delivery teams to develop solutions
- Work with business analysts to produce reliable estimates and ensure the client requirements and understood and documented.
- Deliver multiple projects using a team of developers.
- Will work under the guidance of the PM/Department Head
- Maintaining the account of time and also reporting regularly of own work.
- Ensure fair tasks assignments where people are assigned with the task as per their skills.
- Constantly motivate and encourage team to give their best, especially during the time when they are pressurised with high targets.
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is under construction.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between: 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work - life balance)
- Award winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- Friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things everyday
- Onsite opportunities