React Native Developer
Primary Skills Required:
- Experience: 4+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: React Native, Redux, TypeScript.
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code, pixel-perfect, and smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Assist with building estimates
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Passionate about software development
- 4+ years of full-time work experience in React Native or similar framework Proficient in React Native, Redux, TypeScript.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Forensic attention to detail
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- Expertise with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower Proficient with Git