Python Developer / Web Scraping Expert
Experience Level: 3-10 Years
Location: Work from Home / Remote
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re looking for experienced Python engineers to join the engineering team.
- Solid Python Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in working with Web Scraping Projects.
- Proven experience in scraping data from a variety of websites is a must.
- Consult the client and offer solutions to their needs
What Are We Looking For:
- Ninja level skills in data extraction using Scrapy/BeautifulSoup/Selenium
- Creating automation as needed
- Experience in exposing data using APIs
- Knowledge of HTML DOM Structure
- Experience in deploying bots on a Virtual Linux Server and add rotating IPs through Luminati.io etc
- SQL and NoSQL databases (i.e PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Neo4J, MongoDB).
- Search frameworks (i.e. Elasticsearch).
- Extracting, cleaning, and structuring data from unstructured or semi-structured sources.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries (i.e. D3.js, Seaborn).
- Professional engineering habits, including commenting code and version control (Git).
- Demonstrated experience in self-directed, primary-source research.
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities