Python Developer Lead
Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience
Skills: Python, Django
- 5+ years of programming experience building and maintaining services, most of them in Python.
- Should have managed team (at least 4-5 people).
- Be responsible for the whole lifecycle of an application or service, from conception, specification, documentation, development, testing, support, bug fixing, and decommission.
- Ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively within teams, management, and clients.
- Manage a team of 5 - 10 developers working on multiple projects.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Expert in Python, with Django Web Framework
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills
- Proficient with MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, ElasticSearch, Redis, AWS core services like EC2, ElasticBeanStalk
- Good hands-on experience of building RESTful APIs
- Working Knowledge for Celery, Redis, SQS
- Proficient understanding of GitHub, JIRA
- Strong communication skills.
Good to have
- 1. Exposure in Machine Learning and SaaS related projects
Why Join Us?
- Work from Home
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- An award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities