Project Manager - Technical
Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
Skills: Project Management, Budgeting and Analysis.
Eligibility: Good educational background, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven experience in delivering multiple work streams for various types of projects within multiple accounts (e.g. web-site development, mobile apps etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Oversee the various phases of the project including design, development and implementation as well as consistently delivering high quality services to our clients.
- Good knowledge of the capabilities and potential of modern web and mobile app development technologies.
- Strong demonstrable skills in client negotiation with the ability to present costs, quotes and solutions in a clear and concise way both written and verbally in jargon free English.
- Experience of directing and motivating staff not under direct line management responsibility.
- Familiarity with tools such as BaseCamp, TeamWork, Trello or Asana
- Familiarity with Waterfall or SCRUM methodology
- Willingness to be available for clients based in the US.
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities
4.4 ( 70 rating )