The Pay-Per Click Specialist will work closely with the Founder/Managing Director of the company and report to Head of Digital Marketing. This person needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills. This person will develop and optimize every aspect of pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets, analyzing results, and reporting results to the owner of the company.
Successful candidates for this position will be expected to possess:
- At least 5 Years of Hands on experience in running paid search campaigns.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
You will need to have:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC), and Social Media Advertising.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
- AdWords certification required.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.