- Excellent knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST services).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of any of the following:
- CMS - Wordpress / Drupal / Joomla
- e-Commerce - Magento / Shopify / Bigcommerce / Zen Cart
- PHP Frameworks - Yii Framework / Zend Framework / CakePHP / Codeignitor / Zend Framework / Laravel / Symfony
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT(mandatory).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database sachems that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
4.4 ( 70 rating )