Exciting Operations Manager Opportunities Available at Capital NumbersRated 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor
We are looking for Operations Managers who will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of projects to meet customer needs. As an operations manager, you will report directly to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for the relationships with their customers across geographies. You will be working with project managers and technical leads to ensure projects are delivered on time, and budget and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for managing revenue of at least $3 Million using a pool of project managers, tech lead, developers, business analysts, and QA experts.
- Ensure KPIs regarding timelines, costs, profitability, and customer satisfaction are met, if not exceeded.
- Understanding the pipeline of demand and working with the Director of Operations to ensure an appropriate supply of resources.
- Conduct regular account reviews with the clients to uncover opportunities and to ensure that they are happy with the services provided.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise
- Identify appropriate resolution to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner
- Provide leadership and direction to project team members
- Ensure that the right type and the number of resources that are required to fulfill the planned projects are available and in place through cooperation with the Director of Operations.
- Must make decisions, such as prioritize relationships to develop, negotiate with customers and overcome obstacles
Perks & Benefits
Remote does not mean "distant". At Capital Numbers, you get a competitive benefits package and be part of an award-winning team. Plus, by working remotely, you save more and enjoy a work /life balance.