- Minimum 1 year of experience in Accounting
- Knowledge in Tally ERP
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word)
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Generate invoices against resources to the respective clients
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Review & approve Journal entries with underlying documents, make sure that all entries posted in the general ledger is approved and correct.
- Manage Accounts Payable, ensure payments as per vendor agreement and credit period to suppliers
- Salary processing at the month end
- Liaising with banks related to operations and other issues
- Scrutiny of vendor ledger, expenditure GL codes etc
- Have Good knowledge of Tally ERP
4.4 ( 70 rating )