- Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- Salary: As per Industry standard
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Communicate directly with the clients , when required.
- Train and mentor junior developers, when required.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities