Front Desk Executive
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist the person will be the first point of contact for the company and she will provide administrative support across the organization. She will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Coordinating the interview process with Recruitment Team.
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Updating Leave Cards (Maintaining the manual document of the Employees applying for leaves).
- Assisting the HR team in Joining and exit formalities.
- Good communication skill