Copy Writing, creative writing, quirky copy writing, visualization, Advertising, Direct Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing
- Ability to understand creative brief / requirements of Digital Agencies and Brands, and conceptualize, develop and execute brand campaigns that integrate seamlessly with clients' marketing & communication strategy.
- Ability to work across all business verticals and develop work against any and all platforms and channels.
- Be hands on and also lead copywriting efforts on various social & digital initiatives
- Bringing creative ideas, content and concepts to life.
- Present work to Creative Director, clients and colleagues.
- Be able to brainstorm, collaborate and work with designers, digital marketers, and web development teams
- Be able to guide and lead a team of junior designers on projects
- Be open and willing to travel across major cities in India to meet clients.
- 3+ years of copy and content writing experience in Digital / Advertising Agency environment.
- Handle creative writing independently, and assist in visualization.
- Create, develop & manage original content for online and offline channels that include but are not limited to Ads, Brochures, Websites, Newsletters, Outdoors & Social Media.
- Copy-edit & proof read content for quality, grammar.
- Coordinate with the client-servicing team, and interpreting client briefs.
- Work in sync with the Art Director, and the rest of the team.
- Clearly understand the target audience, brand positioning and competition.
- Update digital media with creative & timely content. Make edits as per the client or reporting managers feedback.
- Oversee campaigns from conceptualization to final execution.
- Work on multiple campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Staying updated with popular culture and trends. Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, post release.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates with Degree in Advertising or Mass Communication will be preferred.
4.4 ( 70 rating )