Cloud System Engineer
- Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: Sound knowledge in Linux, Web Server like Apache , Nginx, System Administration, Working experience in PHP, Node JS based work environment
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers. Automation experience with at least one configuration/ deployment management system such as Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or other such tools.
- Experience on Kubernetes Deployment.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, Yaml, and Java. Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Proficient in leveraging Cl and CD tools to automate testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve customer experience, create playbooks.