- Experience: 7+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: AWS Engineer / Cloud Engineer
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
Required Skills and Experience: :
- Hands on experience in Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic, Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- Scripting Skills in Python etc
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (MySQL, RDS Server).
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as BitBucket / GitHub.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- Award-winning company with best in class, modern work environment
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities