Rated 4.8 out of 5 on Glassdoor
at Capital Numbers
We are seeking a mid to senior level Laravel developer to join our expanding team and work on a diverse range of projects. The role requires a developer with a strong focus on backend and some knowledge of Front end as well as AWS. Primarily you will work alongside our senior development team to deliver business-critical applications using modern development practices. Our ideal candidate should enjoy problem solving and will be encouraged to explore the use of technology to improve day-to-day company operations. We offer opportunities to take ownership of the full development life-cycle where you will be expected to manage and deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
- Work remotely, as part of a team, on various sized Laravel development projects.
- Understand and develop to written requirements.
- Interpret additional requirements from wireframe mockups as well as be able to work off verbal instruction.
- Write clean, readable, and performant code.
- Accomplish project deliverables while staying within the Laravel framework
Perks & Benefits
Remote does not mean "distant". At Capital Numbers, you get a competitive benefits package and be part of an award-winning team. Plus, by working remotely, you save more and enjoy a work /life balance.